Activate Your 30-Day Free Trial Membership Today
Give a PRO membership a try and if you are not completely satisfied within 30 days, we will refund your entire purchase no questions asked!
Join other successful trainers and rapidly grow your online business!
- Ask The Trainer members are a new generation of personal trainers!
- Ask The Trainer members are fitness industry experts!
- Ask The Trainer members are highly motivated!
- Ask The Trainer members are successful!
- Ask The Trainer members are unique!
Ask The Trainer members get more customers and earn more money!
- Increase traffic to your website and social media channels
- Promote your on or offline products and services
- Build a passive income via Google Adsense
- Earn $450 cash for continuing education
- Expose your skills to a global audience
- Increase sales and business profits
- Get more fans and customers
- Increase your credibility
- Customized trainer page (100% written by you)
- Ask The Trainer Author Program access
- Ask The Trainer Directory inclusion
- Forms and charts bundle
Your Customized Personal Training Digital Marketing Toolkit
Ask The Trainer Customized Trainer Page
To be successful online, you need to expand your Web presence, period. Ask The Trainer can help you do so. We have been thriving on the Web since 2007 and we know what it takes to be successful online. With millions of pageviews every year from visitors around the world, a loyal social media following, and strong rankings in major search engines, we’ve got it covered.
By becoming a member today you can begin integrating yourself with Ask The Trainer and tapping into our audience. This all starts with your customized trainer page. Each trainer page is an effective portal between our visitors and you.
Use your trainer page as a traffic funnel to your website and social media networks or as a standalone landing page for your personal training business.
Want more customers and money in your pocket? Your customized trainer page on Ask The Trainer can help you!
- Custom vanity URL (e.g., AskTheTrainer.com/YOU)
- Custom listing text (100% written by you)
- Custom slider header (5 photos/videos)
- Custom Lightbox gallery (5 photos)
- Custom page background photo
- Website and social media links
- Search engine indexable
- SEO/Google optimized
- Touch-sensitive slider
- Links to your articles
- Contact information
- Advertisement free
- Mobile responsive
- Customer reviews
Ask The Trainer Directory Listing
As an Ask The Trainer member, your customized trainer page will be included in the brand new Ask The Trainer fitness professional directory.
Your listing will be accessible via the directory link on every page on Ask The Trainer so you can easily be found by new customers looking for training services in their local area. More customers means sales and increased profits!
- Accessible from all of Ask The Trainer
- Directly searchable from every page
- Default randomized search results
- Organized by state and city
- Featured listings available
- Mobile responsive design
Ask The Trainer Author Program Access
No online business today can thrive without an article marketing backbone. Did you know that there are now over 861 million active websites on the Internet? Pretty crazy, right? Considering there are still only 10 organic results shown on a Google search page, getting your word out to potential customers has never been harder.
No worries, the Ask The Trainer Author Program can help you take your online article marketing efforts northbound! Click here to learn all about our unique program.
- All top contributors can earn $450 cash for continuing education
- Build a passive income via Google’s Adsense program
- Become an integral part of AskTheTrainer.com
- Expand your social media network fanbase
- Increase your digital footprint on the Web
- Boost traffic to your business website
- Share your knowledge with the world
- Connect with a larger audience
- Improve your Web rankings
- Advance your skillset
Ask The Trainer Forms & Charts Bundle
Get set up as an independent personal trainer with customizable forms and visually pleasing charts to immediately establish your professional presence and make communicating with clients far easier.
Personal trainer forms allow you to get all the necessary information from your prospective clients to help create a comprehensive fitness program. Personal trainer charts can help you communicate key concepts like body fat percentage, which are often difficult to explain to prospective clients.
The Ask The Trainer forms & charts bundle ($14.99 value) is included with all PRO memberships. Click here to learn all about the personal trainer forms & charts bundle.
- Customizable Personal Training Consultation / Assessment Form
- Customizable Personal Training Cancellation Policy Form
- Printable Color Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE) Chart
- Printable B&W Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE) Chart
- Printable Standard Female Body Composition Chart
- Printable Standard Male Body Composition Chart
- Printable Visual Female Body Composition Chart
- Printable Visual Male Body Composition Chart
Give a PRO membership a try and if you are not completely satisfied within 30 days, we will refund the entire purchase price no questions asked!
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign up for a PRO membership today and if you are not completely satisfied within 30 days, let us know. We’ll refund your entire purchase including the setup fee, no questions asked. We will even convert your PRO membership to a basic plan and that’s 100% free for life!
We charge a small setup fee because each listing is manually set up by an Ask The Trainer staff member in order to make sure everything meets our strict quality guidelines. For example, we are personally going to be be performing tasks such as checking your listing text for potential errors and making the necessary edits, running a Copyscape duplicate content check, cropping and uploading images into the featured sliders and gallery, and performing an SEO optimization to your listing.
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time we are waiving this setup fee for qualified individuals. To qualify, either sign up for our newsletter at the top of this page and you’ll be emailed an exclusive coupon code or simply enter SAVE5DOLLARS at checkout.
Once your membership is active, visit the trainer page submission form whenever you are ready and begin submitting your listing details. After you’ve submitted your business listing details, an Ask The Trainer staff member will personally set up your listing and will email you once completed. You can then work with them directly to make any modifications if needed.
We offer unlimited free edits to your listing and would be happy to make any changes for you. Simply use the trainer page submission form at any time. Turnaround time for edits varies but will often be completed within 1 to 2 business days. Of course, we’ll try our best to get things done faster.
You will receive an email within 24 hours with your dashboard login once you sign up for a PRO membership. You can then sign in, set up your author bio/profile, and begin submitting articles for consideration. Be sure to check out the Author Program page to learn all about our unique program. And don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
Your membership will automatically renew at the end of the billing cycle. If you paid with a credit card, however, the system will periodically need to be updated with your new credit card details when the old one expires. You will receive a convenient email reminder from our payment processor 2CheckOut before expiration with a link to update your credit card information.
You can cancel your membership and have your listing removed anytime. PRO listings will remain active on AskTheTrainer.com through the active billing cycle if canceled, however, once this billing cycle ends, your listing will be automatically converted to a basic one unless you request we remove it completely.
NOTE: While you can cancel your membership and remove your listing at anytime, we do highly recommend you keep your listing because after it is deleted you are going to lose any Google rank and possibly your custom vanity url.