The summer season is all about soaking sunshine on exotic beaches. But before planning a trip to the beaches, many people want to get beach lean, especially for Maui.
Getting that perfect beach body is everyone’s dream. Therefore, most of you have already started your online training or hit the gym. But are you getting your desired results? Or are you having trouble shaping up your body?
There may be a myriad of reasons for this but there is only one tried and true solution – personal trainers. Good news for vacationers, or Maui locals! I’ve gathered that you can get the finest personal trainers in Maui to get that beach lean look.
However, in these kinds of questions, there’s always a why. That is what I’m going to cover now.
Top Personal Trainers in Maui
Now comes the most exciting part of this article because now, I’m going to tell you about the best personal trainers in Maui to get fit. Below mentioned are some of the clubs and companies in Maui that can help you in hiring the top personal trainers.
Jay Soriano Fitness
Jay Soriano Fitness is one of the top rated personal trainers in Maui. He makes everything fun and is always on time. He is a trainer who focuses on the latest in strength and hypertrophy training, and nutrition. Jay’s training is centered around three things – strength training, bodybuilding, and a fun form of cardio via boxing/kickboxing. Jay and significant other, Mel Austria, both offer personal training in Maui.
Mike Luque Training
Mike Luque has been in this business for the past 20 years and he’s the most experienced and knowledgeable trainer in Makawao, Maui. Mike can help you in making your posture quite better. On the other hand, he also makes you augment core strength and flexibility. Mike doesn’t work on weekends but on working days, you can call him anytime.
Katie Healy Fitness
In Kihei, Maui, Katie Healy is providing her services and let me tell you, she is one of the best personal trainers. She customizes the workouts and diets based on your Body Mass Index along with your likes and dislikes. Before starting the sessions, she discusses your entire health history and your concerns. She’s available for you all the time. So, give her a call and make an appointment to shed those extra pounds.
Cristina, is a certified trainer, boxer, and nutritionist from Kihei, Maui. She has the best techniques that can help you maintain a good posture and a healthy body. Her prices are extremely affordable. The best part is that you can get her services from 4 in the morning to 11 at night. Just give her a call and Cristina Solorio will be there.
Why Hire Personal Trainers in Maui?
Personal trainers can help you pump up your workout game like no other, especially the trainers in Maui. As Maui is filled with exotic and sparkling beaches, most people want to remain in good shape through and through. Let’s discuss some of the plus points of having a personal trainer by your side.
- If you want to spend thousands of dollars on a vacation in Maui – you might as well get the full Maui experience by hiring a personal trainer there! There are so many unique trainers there, many of which are mobile and can travel to your location or a park near your hotel or condo. You can’t get yoga or boxing on the beach anywhere… you might as well try it in Maui! Which brings up my next point…
- Try something different, something that’s fun for YOU. Fitness is a lifestyle and if you want to avoid yoyo dieting, creating a lifestyle out of your fitness habits is essential. You have to wake up and I think, “I want to workout”, not “I have to workout.”
- You need a proper schedule that includes your diet, your exercise routine, etc. Here’s the kicker, your personal trainer will lay it out for you. They’ve spent years refining their methods, and perhaps have made some mistakes along the way, over time they’ve optimized their program for clients.
- The best part about having a trainer is that you’ll have a pro who will teach you everything. Plus, because of his/her shadow, you’ll do every round without leaving it astray in the middle.
- It is best to hire a professional personal trainer that can choose your diet, reps, frequency, intensity, and time.
Alternatives: Small Group Classes in Maui
An alternative to a personal trainer is looking for a small group class in Maui. Many personal trainers in Maui offer small group training, it’s a more affordable option for many people. A regular personal training session might cost $75 for a hour, but for small group training, let’s say 4 people, it might just be $20 per person. It’s a win/win situation, personal trainers can make more money per hour, and it’s cheaper for clients as well. And with less than four people, you’ll still get the personal attention that you would get from a 1-on-1 personal training session.
CrossFit gyms are great because their coaches are so well versed in many different exercises, and they can provide instruction on how to improve. Plus, CrossFit has a family friendly environment that has a great community. Boxing/Kickboxing gyms are another great option.
The Bottom Line
All of the personal trainers mentioned above are good at what they do, your job is to find who meshes well with you. You’ll be spending a lot of time with this person, so you want to make sure they’re someone you actually want to be around!
The reasons give you an incentive to call any of the trainers above and get that beach lean look. If you want more information, you can visit their websites and to get to know them better. Most personal trainers offer a free phone consultation, or even discounted sessions to new clients!