How Do Celebrities Stay So Fit?

How Do Celebrities Stay So Fit?


It’s not a secret that Hollywood has always been obsessed with youth. There is no such relation between good health and age.

Whether you are in your 70 like Jane Fonda or in your 20s like Vanessa Hudgens, healthy living is always that is something in your grasp.

Although it is true that the veteran actress might not be boxing it out in the ring, you don’t need to be of a certain age in order to stay fit. It all depends on your lifestyle techniques and choosing the right workout for your body.

Irrespective of whether you are a follower of celebrities, fitness and health should always be at the top of your priority list. Celebs like Chris Hemsworth, Tom Holland, Kim Kardashian, and Kendall Jenner, it takes a lot of effort to maintain a sculpted body.

We are all aware of how busy celebrities are as they are always struggling with their personal lives and work lives. However, they never compromise their fitness and health for anything.

Five Practices Celebs Utilize to Stay Healthy & Fit

if you are still wondering about how celebrities stay fit, here are a few things that you should keep in mind.

1. They find out time to stay fit

According to researchers, it has been proved that weight loss is all about 75% of consuming a proper diet and 25% of exercise. Celebrities are extremely busy and hence they often fall short of time to work out every day. Therefore, they make sure that their body is given a healthy diet so that they can maintain an ideal weight even if they don’t exercise for a few days. If you have to be as fit as a celebrity, you need to incorporate the energy and willingness to exercise and eat healthy.

2. They practice interval training

Due to lack of time, a celebrity will rather prefer to move their body in short bursts rather than work out for a long period of time in the gym. High-intensity workouts are appropriate when you must boost your metabolism and tone muscles. They are perfect for increasing your heart rate and burning calories post-workout. So if you want to get the perfect body of your favorite celebrity, make sure you practice interval training.

3. They choose well-rounded workouts

We know cardio is best for aerobic fitness while weight lifting is perfect for toning your body. Celebrities are usually aware of what is required for their body and what is not. Therefore, they opt for both resistance training and cardio along with some bodyweight exercises. There are several celebrities like Kendall Jenner, Jennifer Lopez, and Kim Kardashian who prefer kickboxing for working out all their muscles.

4. They practice yoga

Whether it’s Kendall Jenner for Chris Hemsworth or Kim Kardashian, they all have a day kept for their yoga classes. Yoga is the best form of exercise that builds physical strength and contributes to a positive mental state. Through yoga, you can also cultivate the right breathing patterns, prevent muscular injury, promote weight loss, and reduce stress. Hence, for the perfect celebrity body, make sure you include yoga in your weekly workout regime.

5. They are careful about what they eat

As they are traveling all the time and have erratic schedules, celebrities are always careful about what they eat, no matter where they are. The ultimate idea is to consume foods that are rich in nutrients like lean protein, vegetables, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats.  They try to have healthy food 80% of the time and succumb to their cravings the remaining 20% of the time.

The Bottom Line

So, now that you are aware of how celebrities stay fit, it is time for you to follow the tips and advice given above and gain a svelte figure.

About Theresa Duncan

Originally from Detroit, MI, Theresa has been offering health and fitness advice for the last 30 years while working as an engineer. She decided to turn her passion into a profession, and finds nothing more satisfying than helping others reach their health and fitness goals.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *